Best Solid Wood Platform Beds Review

8. Zinus 12-inch Deluxe Wood Platform Bed with a headboard
Kota Modern Queen Size Solid Wood Platform Bed Frame
Although I helped my brothers and sisters to find the perfect platform bed, it seemed to me that I was the one who worried more. I mean, I like wood more than he does, and that's one of the reasons we went to this wooden type from Zinus. I also like classical or traditional colors, such as espresso, which is on this bed. Like him, I also liked how simple this phone was. There was no need for a box spring and assembly, it took us less than 10 minutes. This product is also represented on these top 10 best platforms for wooden platforms in the review of 2018, because it looks beautiful, feels solid and has good support.

7. Metal and wooden platform Zinus Tuscan with wooden stand

I bought this platform bed for my daughter when she moved to a new location. And, like any other parent, I wanted something to continue. I liked this type because it combines solid wood and metal like solid materials. It also came with well-stitched slats that could hardly damage the mattress or cause discomfort. It looked beautiful for a young man starting life. More than a year has passed, and there are still no complaints.

6. Zinus Essential Soft platform for platform beds

When it comes to platforms, we can not deny that the Zinus brand produces some of the best wooden platforms. For example, this one, for example, comes in a low profile for easy on and off. It is also equipped with a sturdy grating that has minimal gaps for better mattress support. A good gasket not only looks amazing, but also improves comfort. Like other types from the manufacturer, you do not need a box spring, and it comes with a 5-year warranty without worry.

5. Modern studio Zinus 6-inch platform with a low profile

Like the other bed platforms from Zinus, the Modern Studio bed also comes with a 5-year warranty without problems. It is also built of hardwood, which provides good support and lasts a long time. Besides these reasons, I bought this bed as a replacement in my son's bedroom, because the spring box is not needed, and it had a solid steel frame. It took me about 4 minutes to collect it.

4. Zinus Faux Leather Soft platform with wooden slats

My search for the top 10 best wooden platforms in 2018 can not be complete without artificial leather. A soft bed from Zinus. At first I was sure that this is real leather, but a deeper revelation showed that this is not so. However, it looks not only real, but also high quality and reliability. This, together with the upholstery, gives the bed a modern look. The soft frame looks very steep, and also improves comfort.

3. Zinus Soft stitched bed with wooden stand

Helping my neighbor to carry out some repairs, I could help, but notice this upholstered cross-stitched wooden platform. And, like any other curious person, I wanted to know more. I mean, he looked pretty solid, elegantly decorated and had a nice like. But did they offer a good service? The answer I received from him was. 2 years down the alley, and he feels just as good as the new one. No squeaks, no fading, good support, and the mattress was not damaged.

2. Platform for bed Nomad 2

I saw how the Nomad 2 Platform was regularly shown in the top 10 best reviews on wooden platforms, and I could not agree with what was worth thinking about. It has a stable platform thanks to the quality of hardwood and good technique.

The element comes with a board with a decent distance, which provides good support for the mattress and helps to expand its usefulness. Unlike other beds of similar growth, it is much lighter and more mobile. He also looks very chicken and modern.

1. Zinus Soft Button Tufted Premium Platform Bed

The assembly of this bed takes only a few minutes and does not require additional skills or a special tool. I like the soft upholstery of the buttons, which gives a classic look. And just as the manufacturer claims, the space between the slats is less than 3 inches. This explains the pleasant support and good protection of the mattress. I also find the dark gray color very memorable and fits well with both traditional and modern decors. Best Solid Wood Platform Beds Review 

Comments